Supreme commander 2
Ok I’m going to rage! I’m sick of other game critics saying RTS games like halo wars and such don’t work on console because of the controller, I’m going to ask you a question, when you played age of empires did you really use all the hot keys? ALL OF THEM!, no u liar u used the mouse, which was 2 buttons and a scroll!
Why can’t we do this on console? We over complicate everything, this brings me to Supreme commander 2, it’s like RT select RS move then LT opens command wheel, then LS to select action, pardon the French but CUM THE FUCK ON!
Also the game mechanics are weird, you are given one big robot that does everything and removes the need for anything else, except for the fact it moves like a pensioner to a slayer concert, very fucking slowly and regrettably, maybe it should have never made that bet in Vagas.
I played one mission and was able to curb stomp the bitchs with a base unit, like no upgrades and never advanced the level, how is this possible? I think the difficulty was thought of my a person how struggled with a “ BALL ON A PADDLE”.
No comments:
Post a Comment